Last modified: September 8, 2022
H & G Enterprises LLC (the “Company” or “We” ) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
These terms and policy describe the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.DBEsearch.com (our " Website ") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Interpretation and Definitions Interpretation
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms of Service:
● “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
● “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
● “Country” refers to the United States of America.
● “Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
● “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
● “Feedback” means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
● “Service” refers to the Website.
● “Terms of Service” (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms of Service that form the entire agreement between We and You regarding the use of the Service.
● “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
● “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Acknowledgment
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
The Company collects several types of information from and about users of our Website including, but not limited to, information:
We collect this information:
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.